Sunday, November 20, 2016

The spiritual powers that underlie the rise of Trump - part 1:some background information

There is much more to this world than what physically meets the eye. As humans we tend to look only at the natural, observable. Ephesian 6:10-18, however, instructs us that we war not against flesh but against powers and principalities of spiritual power.

Daniel received a particularly distressing dream during the reign of Cyrus of Persia. He was literally sick over the dream, and he sought God for twenty-one days concerning the understanding of this dream. When he received his answer, he was given a brief snapshot of how our Enemy is organized:

And I Daniel alone saw the vision: for the men that were with me saw not the vision; but a great quaking fell upon them, so that they fled to hide themselves. Therefore I was left alone, and saw this great vision, and there remained no strength in me: for my comeliness was turned in me into corruption, and I retained no strength. Yet heard I the voice of his words: and when I heard the voice of his words, then was I in a deep sleep on my face, and my face toward the ground. And, behold, an hand touched me, which set me upon my knees and upon the palms of my hands. 
And he said unto me, O Daniel, a man greatly beloved, understand the words that I speak unto thee, and stand upright: for unto thee am I now sent. And when he had spoken this word unto me, I stood trembling. Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy God, thy words were heard, and I am come for thy words. But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia...
Then said he,  Knowest thou wherefore I come unto thee? and now will I return to fight with the prince of Persia: and when I am gone forth, lo, the prince of Grecia shall come. But I will shew thee that which is noted in the scripture of truth: and there is none that holdeth with me in these things, but Michael your prince. - Daniel 10:7-21
The angel that appeared to Daniel tells him that he was immediately sent in answer to his prayers, but that he was detained "the kings of Persia." No earthly king would have power to  detain a powerful angel. These are demonic princes that have been assigned to rule over a jurisdiction. There are also holy angelic princes that are assigned to jurisdiction. We are instructed the Michael the archangel has been assigned as the guardian prince over Israel. These demonic princes detained this angel (likely Gabriel) until Michael the archangel came to assist him. 

Something else that is noteworthy is that these princes wax and wane in power on the world stage; as these wax and wane, world powers rise and fall. This is why we are instructed in Ephesians that we war not against flesh and blood. It is the ebb and flow of spiritual warfare that shapes the flow of material history. The people of God have had this backwards for so long, supposing that shaping material history influences the outcome of the spiritual war. Please do not believe the celebrity "prophets" who would tell you that the outcome of carnal political elections sways the outcome of the spiritual war. 

One final note is that this spiritual warfare occurred during the reign of Cyrus, God's anointed. Much confusion abounds about Cyrus anointing and the possibility that Trump may have this anointing. It is apparent that Cyrus anointing is not a factor in this fight. This is because Cyrus is not anointed in the sense that the apostles, prophets, pastor-teachers, and other power-ministries are. People are confused because there are two components to the anointing. One is that anointing simply mean set apart. In this sense Cyrus was anointed. The other component is that the anointing implies the Presence of the Holy Spirit who makes His power available for a certain purpose. As one who did not know God (Isaiah 45:4), Cyrus could not have had this himself. The power behind Cyrus' anointing was in those who are of God's people who were not only set apart but had access to the presence of God with power available to them. The anointing on Isaiah laid the foundation for Cyrus and the anointing on Daniel powered the intercession that came against the demonic princes who would have used Cyrus for evil. The success of this spiritual warfare resulted in Cyrus accomplishing the good purpose for which God set him apart to do.

I believe that we are now living in a time where we are seeing demonic princes come and go on the world stage. We are seeing the re-emergence of  a demonic prince of chaos that powered  such people as Attila the Hun, Genghis Khan, and Adolf Hitler. These men caused great chaos that set the stage for the emergence of new historical paradigms that emerged after their reigns. This demon is now strengthening Trump. This first article gives us some background. The next article will show the occult connections between  Trump and this demon. The final article will instruct us on how to defeat this demonic stronghold.

Continue to part2

No comments:

Post a Comment